Assistant General Manager, League of Legends
Swift Media Entertainment is a premier esports and gaming organization with teams all over the world. Swift has three business pillars; TSM, Icon Talent Agency, and the coaching app Blitz.gg.
TSM is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top-ranked competitive teams, including the most notable League of Legends team who has won 7 LCS Championships, more than any other organization. Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, we now have 10+ competitive teams in addition to League of Legends, including Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, Rainbow 6 and more. We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon) including Myth, ImperialHal, Wardell, Hikaru and Doublelift.
In 2020, TSM opened our first performance center in Playa Vista, CA - a $50 Million state of the art facility focused on cutting edge performance technology that operates as our central hub and headquarters. Most recently, TSM landed the largest partnership deal in esports history with FTX.
All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive, popular and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
We are seeking an Assistant General Manager, League of Legends to join our team for a full time, on-site position in our Playa Vista, CA office. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple internal departments and external partners to ensure our League of Legends teams are fully supported and operational. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational and leadership qualities, and a knack for establishing and improving processes.
- Hire and onboard players and staff for the League of Legends division
- Coordinate with Riot on team logistics
- Work with partnerships and content teams on various projects including fulfilling sponsorship deliverables, content and merch shoots, streaming events, etc.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve general day-to-day operational issues
- Coordinate with facility admin to ensure the daily needs of the players and staff are met
- Assist in hiring and working with external contractors on performance initiatives and programs
- Help coaching staff establish systems to help player development
- 2+ years working with esports teams and/or talent
- Ability to travel for domestic and international events
- Ability to work flexible hours per team schedule
- Located in or willing to move to Los Angeles, CA
Extras to wow us with:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Diamond+ Rank in League of Legends
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.