(Closed) Assistant Account Executive: Digital Media (Esports Interest)
TruePoint is seeking a community manager with an interest in gaming and esports. This position is part of a community management team for a global client. Our team actively engages on social media conversations relevant to the brand, including sponsorships of esports events. This person would actively engage in those campaigns, in addition to daily conversations related to high-value service issues, products, events and pop culture relevant to the client. The ideal candidate is engaging, organized, and skilled at moving multiple tasks to completion; they are passionate about gaming, enthusiastic about community interaction, proficient in social media and comfortable in digital environments.
Generate meaningful results for a growing Digital Media team by supporting the creation and completion of client projects and materials, as well as marketing and administrative tasks, in a timely and professional manner. Responsibilities include social listening, proactive engagement, protecting brand reputation and managing brand content across a variety of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This role includes an alternative work schedule to meet the demands of social media conversations that take place outside of traditional work hours, and it allows for some remote work and a flexible schedule.
- Work with enterprise-publishing and listening tools.
- Write social media content.
- Engage with customers on news, products and services and share relevant information/content/links.
- Identify, flag and engage on trending topics. Document and monitor additional activity as requested.
- Create and edit marketing materials, messaging and collateral.
- Conduct standardized reporting and analysis real-time and as-needed during times of crisis and high-volume activity.
- Support account leads by consistently responding to client communications, ensuring goals and objectives are being met. Provide timely updates to account leadership and the client, when needed.
- Support onboarding/training efforts, as needed.
- Identify gaps within client SOW or agency delivery of processes and assist in building processes.
- Have strong oral, writing and editing skills, including the ability to write polished marketing materials without errors.
- Demonstrate creative and tactical thinking and the ability to effectively express concepts to senior team members.
- Interact professionally with client executives; possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively develop client reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively create and manage marketing and social media timelines, including content calendars, awards, corporate communications, etc.
- Be able to effectively execute and report on marketing campaigns (including email and social media), utilizing the agency or clients’ content marketing platform.
- Genuine interest in developing expertise in social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Proactively share industry changes and updates with team members and clients.
- Demonstrate optimization of clients' social media presence.
- Self-sufficiency - meet deadlines, speak up when assistance or direction is needed.
- Intentional, top-quality work and delivery of polished materials.
- Work well on a team; proactively contribute recommendations to enhance results.
- Detail-oriented and dedicated; proactive and enthusiastic with an ability to juggle multiple tasks; a quick learner.
- Understand and facilitate purchase order processes; initiate and track vendor billing accurately.
- Track/enter time with precision on a day-to-day basis and enter expense reports on in a timely manner.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Concise and articulate writer.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prompt and reliable.
- Technically astute and competent in Microsoft programs and social media tools.
- Works collaboratively; contributes to and keeps up with a high-performing team.
We offer a dynamic workplace, fun culture, competitive salary, health care benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance), 401 (k) and more.
TruePoint is an integrated communications agency that serves clients across the U.S. Our team excels in public relations, corporate communications, e-PR, blogger relations, and digital marketing. Our clients include publicly traded billion-dollar brands, mid-size companies, and start-ups. We apply what we know best, integrated marketing communications, to generate meaningful results.