Senior Platform Engineer
Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family! Tripwire Interactive is an independent video game development and publishing company, famous for shooter titles like Red Orchestra the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and now the single player RPG, Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its spot as one of the brightest rising stars in the games industry.
At Tripwire Interactive, we pride ourselves in our ability to move to the beat of our own drum. Our existence as an independent studio and publisher means we are able to develop games on a schedule that reassesses what has become the status quo in the industry as a whole. We’re located in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta; where cost of living is relatively low, and opportunities are high. So, if you’re looking to work in an environment that changes the game in more ways than one, look no further than Tripwire Interactive.
*Note: During this unprecedented time, we are looking for individuals who are able and willing to work from home until all restrictions have been lifted in relation to COVID-19. At such time, the position will be located on site.
- Design, develop, and extend robust platform services using Steam, PSN, Xbox Live, EGS, and other online services.
- Collaborate with teams to create and maintain online components and features.
- Plan, design, and develop inhouse backend platform services.
- Implement internal APIs and tools to support our backend services.
- Maintain and improve build and release management systems.
- Analyze and optimize code for speed and memory usage.
- Assist/Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- Ability to take charge and ensure execution of complex tasks.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills.
- One or more shipped titles with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of build automation and release management systems.
- Proactive, detail oriented, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Understanding of design patterns and common architectures.
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience integrating with third party APIs and web services.
- Experience developing dotnet core applications in C#.
- Experience developing on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
- Unreal Engine experience.