Quality Assurance Tester
Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family! Tripwire Interactive is an independent video game development and publishing company, famous for shooter titles like Red Orchestra the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and now the single player RPG, Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its spot as one of the brightest rising stars in the games industry.
At Tripwire Interactive, we pride ourselves in our ability to move to the beat of our own drum. Our existence as an independent studio and publisher means we are able to develop games on a schedule that reassesses what has become the status quo in the industry as a whole. We're located in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta; where cost of living is relatively low and opportunities are high. So if you're looking to work in an environment that changes the game in more ways than one, look no further than Tripwire Interactive.
- Main responsibilities include the reporting, investigation, reproduction and regression of defects.
- Representing QA in daily development meetings
- Working with individual developers and other project staff to resolve issues.
- Providing clear, concise and constructive feedback on games and features still under development.
- Researching and reproducing issues reported by users and customer support.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Highly collaborative with a willingness to assist others.
- Availability to work a full 40 hour week plus the possibility of additional overtime as required.
- Basic proficiency in Windows operating systems and MS Office suite.
Preference to applicants with:
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Proficiency with PC hardware and construction.
- Experience with test case creation.
- Embedded testing experience.
- Agile software development experience.
- Experience with 1st party console standard.
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
During this unprecedented time, we are looking for individuals who are able and willing to work from home until all restrictions have been lifted in relation to COVID-19. At such time, this will be an on site position.