Social Media Manager (Australian Esports Organisation)
Trident Esports is a premier organization currently located in the Oceanic Region. Well established now since its inception in 2012, Trident is no stranger to the esports scene having fielded many teams across a multitude of titles and platforms and taking the name to the international stage. We aim to consistently push the top tier of Oceanic esports and deliver well prepared and skilled teams to the region. We are strong believers in the advancement and future of esports in our region and as a top tier organization we think it our responsibility to do everything in our power to ensure the region continues to move forward.
Trident is looking to incorporate a Social Media Manager into our organization heading into 2020. The role entails administrating our media feeds and developing content plans for upcoming events and announcements.
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Developing our and our players' brands
- Broadcasting partners to our audience
- Engaging with the wider community
- Demonstrating a solid content strategy
- Passion for gaming and its community.
- Great communication skills and the ability to create effective communication channels.
- Thoughtful time management including the capability to meet deadlines with effective and thought-out content plans.
- The ability to be available around our busy match schedule (From 6PM to 10PM Australian Eastern Time).
- Professional experience in social media management with a focus on content.
- Previous experience working in successful esports organizations.
- Personal experience in the esports industry with basic knowledge on the esports we currently compete in and may branch into in the future. (CS:GO, Hearthstone, Clash Royale, NBA2K and Fortnite)
Please apply through this post by submitting your cover letter and resume below. All applications will be reviewed in the coming weeks and assessed from there.
Trident Esports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered by ability and reliability with no prejudice to age, gender, impairment, race, religion or any other basis protected by law.