Trident Esports is a premier organization currently located in the Oceanic Region. Well established now since its inception in 2012, Trident is no stranger to the esports scene having fielded many teams across a multitude of titles and platforms and taking the name to the international stage. We aim to consistently push the top tier of Oceanic esports and deliver well prepared and skilled teams to the region. We are strong believers in the advancement and future of esports in our region and as a top tier organization we think it our responsibility to do everything in our power to ensure the region continues to move forward.
Trident is looking to incorporate a Partnerships Manager into our organization heading into 2020. The role entails administrating our media feeds and developing content plans for upcoming events and announcements.
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of all projects and deliverables associated with Tridents Partners, including but not limited to new development, internal and external communication, and recommendations for enhancements that automate processes or generate additional revenue.
- Develop new partnership opportunities for the brand.
- Seek to increase and maximize revenue with existing Partners by providing top-of-the-line service to Tridents clients through a solutions-driven approach and executing consistent follow-up.
- Maintain high satisfaction with partners and build deep-level relationships.
- Manage all incoming client requests, seeking solutions, and ensuring client expectations are always met.
- Act as liaison between internal and external Partners.
- Present/communicate progress and outcome of projects to clients and determine the best next steps.
- 2-5+ years of professional work experience in a related field.
- Prior experience managing multiple large-scale client accounts while also servicing a number of additional smaller accounts.
- Understanding and interest in the esports industry, with the ability to work with Team Managers and navigate their schedules to meet the needs of the clients.
- Ability to plan and execute new client activation's.
- Ability to proactively network with current clients and be self-sufficient with the network.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.