Tribe Gaming is a mobile gaming esports organization founded in 2017 by mobile gaming content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile gaming media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing the biggest names in mobile content and most talented players in mobile esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 20+ million subscribers and 110+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams compete in five major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships.
In 2021, Tribe Gaming raised funding from Spurs Sports & Entertainment and announced multiple first-of-their-kind partnerships within mobile gaming. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
As Motion Generalist at Tribe Gaming, you will be working closely with our Creative Director, Project managers, and a team of young creatives to produce outstanding 2D & 3D animations, and motion design, which will be used across Tribe Gamings, Creators and other clients digital outlets.
What you will be doing:
- Work with our Creative Director and team members to produce compelling animations and motion graphics
- Execute within provided IP guidelines, and if requested have the ability to further advance given IP
- Build full-motion projects from approved concepts or animate all kinds of assets to be integrated with other video components
- Hands-on 2D and 3D motion concept development, design, and animation
The projects you are going to work on will contain an exciting variety of, but not limited to, broadcast packages, video assets, video intros, logo animations, or complex visual storytelling through animation. A large amount of our creative team speaks Portuguese, but parts of your daily work will be communicated in English, so a sufficient amount of written and spoken English is critical.
What you should bring
- 3 years experience in motion design, 2D, 3D
- Strong ability in video design, video editing, and motion graphics
- Proficient in After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant motion graphics software
- To work creatively within provided IP guidelines
- Ability to step back and self-critique and also provide constructive feedback to your team members
- Strong sense for project deadlines and ability to accurately predict and communicate your given projects turnaround times
- Good communication skills in written English, sufficient to communicate verbally
We highly value the ability to provide constructive feedback it is a critical component of how we operate as a creative team at Tribe Gaming as we strongly believe in the collective way of producing. This is why keeping a clean working file system and work in progress source files are structured so that open collaboration is frictionless.
- A passion for mobile gaming, games, its creators, and ecosystem
- Love for esports and anything gaming period
Why you’ll love working here:
- You’ll play a key role in defining the future of Tribe Gaming, and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You’ll join a top-flight team looking to pave the way within mobile gaming
We are deeply rooted in the mobile gaming universe, we would love to welcome you on our mission to push the boundaries of mobile gaming & content.
PLEASE LINK OR ATTACH YOUR PORTFOLIO