Tribe Gaming was founded in 2017 by mobile gaming content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile media, entertainment and esports. Exclusively representing some of the biggest names in mobile content and most talented players in esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators have garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams compete in five major mobile titles - having won multiple world championships. Mobile is a rapidly growing segment within gaming and esports, and Tribe believes the “tribes” within it - the competitors, content creators, and fans - are what make mobile special. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
The role of an account manager would be for someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats--at all times! From creative ideation, talent identification, budget distribution, devising timelines, and meeting with clients at conventions and events, this role allows one to really be exposed to all facets of brand work in the gaming industry.
In essence, this position offers a full-window view into the gaming industry and on how clients and brand partners interact with esports teams, and how multiple internal departments come together to provide a working relationship that contributes to the advancement of all things gaming.
- Meet with new and existing clients to identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
- Design, organize, and execute an optimal campaign inside budget and internal capabilities
- Identify and secure talent before campaign launch via successful outreach and expectation management
- Contribute to continual operational innovations in campaign management, talent management, and optimization of internal resources
- Utilize all available staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Devise and adhere to a campaign timeline and schedule
- Execute campaign effectively, providing high-value efficiency tweaks where needed
- Lead all reporting and case study materials in conjunction with resources and platforms that measure campaign metrics, impact, and progress
- Exceptional client service and addressing any and all client questions and concerns
- Lead and/or assist in multiple functions where campaigns need interfacing with other internal departments, including but not limited to: finance, legal, talent, partnerships, and esports
Requirements and experience:
- 1 year of successful digital media campaign management or relevant client-based experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Well-versed in gaming content, and social media ecosystems (YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Involvement and passion for video games and mobile gaming