- Working with studio leads and directors to enable our asset creation pipelines to deliver AAA content on time and at quality
- Collaborating with production and team leadership to establish long term schedules, milestone definitions and sprint goals
- Being in constant communication with leads and directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
- Being ahead of the development teams to actively seek out and address potential problems or roadblocks before they impact momentum.
- Managing and developing the pipeline production team, with a focus on mentorship and career growth
- Championing team needs around workflow, tools and pipeline improvements with the various internal (and external) groups
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Establishing relationships with our publishing partners to ensure the various development, PR & Marketing needs are identified and communicated to the team
- 5+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Experience managing the schedule and delivery of outsourcing content
- Adaptive planner – You are a forward-looking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
- Problem Solver – You know how to identify, assess and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
- Expert Communicator – You speaks the languages of game development. You keep stakeholders informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
- Collaborator – You’re a Bridge builder, accommodator and facilitator.
- Customer Focused – Whether these are developers you work with or players in the game, you can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
- Team Player – Source of motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved under all conditions
- Relationship builder – Actively build and maintain respectful and collaborative relationships amongst team leads to help resolve conflicts in a constructive manner
- Experienced user of Shotgun, Jira and Confluence a plus
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is an award-winning videogame studio, driven to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, and the studio’s most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War, have all gone on to break industry records. Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty’s Zombies.
Working at Treyarch means having the opportunity to work on some of the biggest videogames in the industry, all within a culture that values individual talent and the teams that bring games to life. We provide our teams with the cutting-edge development tools needed to make their most ambitious plans a reality, allowing for rapid iteration and the ability to create the kinds of memorable gameplay moments that are ultimately shared by millions of fans around the world. We also embrace challenges, knowing that together, we can overcome anything…and hopefully inspire a few new game developers along the way.