Associate Director of Production
We are looking for a talented Associate Director of Production to join Treyarch's Production Leadership team!
- Oversee production and delivery of AAA content across multiple key pipelines
- Manage a team of Producers and APs to establish long term schedules, milestone definitions, and sprint goals
- Collaborate with production leadership to create and execute the development strategy needed to realize the high-level game vision
- Work with studio directors & leads to facilitate asset creation pipelines in delivering AAA content on time and at quality
- Efficiently communicate with leads and directors to ensure project goals and expectations are clear and realistic
- Collaborate with internal teams on post-launch strategy and asset creation mapping for launch/post-launch campaigns
- Champion team needs around workflow, tools, and pipeline improvements with the various internal (and external) groups
- Establish relationships with our publishing partners to ensure the various development, PR & Marketing needs are identified and communicated to the team
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience with the demonstrated ability to ship AAA content in a full game life cycle
- Experience managing complex schedules to support internal and external team deliveries
- A proven leader with experience managing teams in all stages of development from pre-production through ship and post-launch
- An adaptive planner who is forward-thinking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
- As a problem solver you know how to identify, assess, and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
- A track record of mentoring, managing, and developing production team members with a focus on mentorship and career growth
- An expert communicator that speaks the languages of game development. You keep stakeholders informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
- Collaboration focused, you look to build bridges, accommodate a wide ranges of requests, and facilitate positive forward momentum
- Adopt a customer focused mentality when it comes to players and colleagues. You can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
- A source of motivation and direction for the team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved under all conditions
- Relationship builder that proactively looks to foster and maintain inclusive, positive, collaborative relationships in the Studio. Ability to resolve conflicts in a constructive, respectful manner
- Experienced user of Shotgun, Jira and Confluence a plus
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is an award-winning videogame studio, driven to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, and the studio’s most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War, have all gone on to break industry records. Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty’s Zombies.
Working at Treyarch means having the opportunity to work on some of the biggest videogames in the industry, all within a culture that values individual talent and the teams that bring games to life. We provide our teams with the cutting-edge development tools needed to make their most ambitious plans a reality, allowing for rapid iteration and the ability to create the kinds of memorable gameplay moments that are ultimately shared by millions of fans around the world. We also embrace challenges, knowing that together, we can overcome anything…and hopefully inspire a few new game developers along the way.
Treyarch is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us on our website on Facebook, and on Twitter.