(Closed) Senior Market Insights Manager
At Tilting Point we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As our Market Insights Senior Manager you will play a key role in shaping Tilting Point’s future through strategic market and data analysis. You will have an in-depth understanding of the mobile games market, the ability to mine and analyze internal, open source and market data, and the ability to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. You’ll be able to put together and deliver compelling presentations to explain your strategic recommendations to the rest of the business, and you’ll be comfortable presenting to and working with the most senior people in the organization. You’ll ensure that Tilting Point stays ahead of the competition and will predict market shifts and upcoming trends in this fast moving and rapidly changing free-to-play gaming.
Here you’ll join a team that’s fully committed to our developer partners in supporting their games with first-class services. In this role, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and the future of our developer partners from around the world.
Your Future at TPM
- Lead our Insights department and research
- Leveraging all internal & external data sources to identify market opportunities
- Prepare and present market opportunities to executives and other internal teams
- Build and maintain market analysis such as CPI maps, market trends, IP trends, etc.
- Alert all internal teams on insights discovered from game evaluations or market analysis
- Propose new internal tools or adopt 3rd party tools to improve Tilting Point’s market analysis capability and maintain its competitive advantage
Your XP & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Dynamic & Positive attitude
- Passionate about mobile gaming and industry trends; Excellent understanding of the entertainment industry, games and apps ecosystem
- Strong skills in data software I.e. fluent in Excel, knowledge of game analytics systems and market insights tools like App Annie, Sensor Tower
- 3-5+ years’ experience in mobile gaming
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- (Required) Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.