Senior Data Analyst
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. As a senior/lead Data Analyst, you will not only work closely with different stakeholders like Growth team, Game team and Business Development team to help inform decision making through analysis and dashboarding, but also be jack-of-all-trade when it comes to provide data solution, improve internal process,assess 3rd-party data services and mentor junior team members.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence in-game features, economies, and future product roadmaps; Offer guidance and recommendations on in-game event tracking design and A/B testing.
- Identify areas of opportunity for optimizing ad monetization yield and user acquisition ROAS performance, leveraging MMP data; Help maintain LTV forecast models.
- Design data workflows that help build informative and easy-to-use dashboards, powered by scalable and efficient backend logic; Provide other data exploration solutions as needed.
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and processes around data deliverables to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point.
- Collaborate with partner teams to define areas of opportunity and set priorities; Work with management to plan the roadmap and drive initiatives.
- Design and evaluate data process, practice and solution to advance Tilting Point’s analytics capability.
Your XP & Skills
- University degree (BA or BS) in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a data analyst or scientist, supporting consumer-facing products and digital marketing; mobile app/game preferred.
- Highly proficient with SQL. Familiarity with Python, PySpark and/or Amplitude is a plus.
- Expert in building interactive data toolings/dashboards. Experienced with Tableau and/or Looker.
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
- Comfortable working with local and remote teams with different time zones and cultures.