Senior Concept Artist
Are you ready to join an incredibly talented team and boldly go where no concept artist has gone before? Do you find yourself looking to create awesome designs for characters, environments and everything else that creates rich and meaningful playable experiences? Always have a cool idea that you doodled while in a meeting? Do you want those ideas to come to life in new and exciting adventures? If so, then we would be glad to talk with you about our Senior Concept Art position we have opening here at Wicked Realm Games. We're looking for someone who has a broad range of experience in style, leadership abilities and loves to make great games!
This role is eligible for remote work.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Collaborate with the Art Director to define the look of our projects by working to establish a consistent visual direction for characters, environments, props, effects and mood using all art tools available.
- Take ownership of concept work for various characters, environments, and props to lead the efforts for all art disciplines.
- Author character, environment, and prop concept art in the form of thumbnails, sketches, concepts, illustration and motion art to meet the various expectations of game development.
- Provide visual contextualization support for gameplay design efforts at all stages
- Work with Art Director, and Leads to provide feedback and guidance to internal and external artists.
- Utilize research and reference material to support idea generation and problem solving for game development
Your XP & Skills
- 4+ years of experience in video game development
- Strong understanding of general 3D and game art production techniques
- 3D software experience (Unity, Blender, Zbrush)
- Experience creating storyboards, background illustrations, and promotional artwork
- Have a passion for games in both development and as a player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Growth oriented – constantly looking for ways to improve and learn
- Strong knowledge of and interest in mobile, digital free-to-play, and other video games
Choose Tilting Point for:
- A wide variety of benefits and perks including medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k with employer match, wellness stipends, unlimited PTO, inclusive and fully paid parental leave and much more!
- Continued opportunities to level up in your career
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of players each month
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.