At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Recruiter will own the strategic and operative parts of Tilting Point’s talent acquisition cycle.
This key position will work closely with the Barcelona HR and Leadership team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Lead the Talent Acquisition strategy and operations for our Barcelona office
- Develop full-cycle sourcing and recruiting strategy, from first phone screen to offer, to meet Tilting Point aggressive growth goals
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with team leaders across a range of disciplines to source, identify and recruit top candidates
- Drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practices
- Write job descriptions and publish job openings on a variety of web portals
- Work with hiring managers on crafting the perfect candidate outreach in order to find and engage passive candidates
- Review resumes, conduct phone screening, act as the first hiring filter, and coordinate the entire selection process
- Insure new hires fit our team and company culture
- Select and work with external recruiters and recruitment agencies to support your outreach efforts
- Monitor the market, salaries, benefits and compensation benchmarks
Your XP & Skills
- You have 2+ years of experience working as an in-house Recruiter, ideally in the game or tech industry
- You’re familiar with hiring for different departments, specialties, or positions. Knowing always the best door to knock at!
- You have proven experience driving pipelines and owning the full recruitment cycle
- You have experience recruiting for a startup or company in an aggressive growth period
- You’re familiar with Hiring OS, particularly Greenhouse.
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes that generate better and stronger experiences
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
Nice to have
- You have strong knowledge of the European game employment market
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below in English (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.