Data Entry Specialist
As a Data Entry Specialist at Tilting Point, you will play an important role managing our games and studios database. You will be part of the data team and work closely with our user acquisition and business development teams. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the Games Industry.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Your role will be first to organize our database of games and companies while making it as consistent and exhaustive as possible. Second you will ensure that this database is regularly and properly updated by the different stakeholders.
- Data Cleaning
- Verify data accuracy between multiple data sources
- Fix errors in the data
- Complete missing data
- Make sure all games are properly categorize
- Data Input of new customers/games
- Check data on a weekly basis
- Correct errors and miscategorizations
- Inform and educate stakeholders on mistakes or changes
- Create monthly reports on game’s performance by pulling data from various sources
Your XP & Skills
- Excellent command of English — Upper-Intermediate / Advanced (written and spoken)
- Strong computer, administrative and data entry skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Patience, attention to details
- Interest in gaming
- Team player, self-motivated, quick learner
- Bonus Skills:
- Prior experience in mobile gaming
- Experience in using CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Familiar with Tableau (or equivalent) and SQL (a huge plus)
- Experience in communication with native English speakers
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.