Graphic Designer (M/W/D)
As a designer, you have an eye for graphic elements and know what makes people excited. This requires a high degree of creativity and the familiar handling of various image editing programs. You should therefore have a good feeling for what appeals to the community and create your designs accordingly.
You are also free to bring in new ideas for the website design and the overall corporate design.
You will keep in touch with event managers and the social media team and provide them with all kinds of graphics.
- Experience with PS & AI
- Creation of overlays, banners, logos, social media images, etc.
- Creation of graphics for tournaments and events
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
What we offer
- Freedom to develop
- A growing international community
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Regular contact in all areas of the community and staff