Social Media Manager
Third Impact is seeking a Social Media Manager to support our marketing and creative content teams.
This role will seek to engage Third Impact's fanbase and improve our brand marketing through social media platforms.
What you will do:
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (original text, photos, videos, and news) for social channels in a timely and compelling way to maximize fan engagement
- Able to collaborate with our team, coaches and third-party sponsors (AdvancedGG) on the distribution of all content (video, photos, graphics, news, game/player highlights)
- Work with Partnerships Managers to understand deliverables and make sponsored content that fits Third Impacts’ brand
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If the content is not performing well, craft strategy to garner the highest engagement possible
What you bring to the table:
- Experience running social media for an esports brand
- Core competency in using HootSuite and Twitter Media Studio for managing social posts across various accounts & networks
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with various departments
- Basic abilities in Adobe Creative Suite and Video Editing Software and analytics
- Deep understanding of the communities in both games that we play
Why Third Impact?
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Lots of ramen LOL