Social Media Manager
Third Impact is seeking a Social Media Manager to support our leadership, marketing, and creative content teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Social Media management who is looking to learn and grow within an upcoming esports organization. You will be responsible for running our day to day social media operations, collaborating with our marketing and creative team, implementing new social media practices and pushing our brand values.
What you will do:
- Manage day to day social media posting (Twitter, Discord, Instagram, etc)
- Create and develop social media strategies to increase the amount of content, events, and activities designed to keep our fan base engaged with our competitive and content teams
- Interact with our followers and community members, acting as our brand voice and seeding our online reputation by promoting our core values
- Collaborate with our marketing and creative teams – create campaigns (ex: for sponsors)
- Report in our weekly content meeting the current social media analytics and provide a schedule of tweets for that week – track social media performances and analyze where improvement can be made
- Assist community manager in helping create and run events (operations handled by community manager)
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Excellent understanding of branding and public relations
- A profound understanding of esports and gaming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- Able to adapt to new challenges and face problems head-on
Why Third Impact?
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Lots of viteramen LOL