Third Impact is seeking a General Manager to support our leadership, marketing, and creative content teams.
This role will seek to unite Third Impact's internal marketing teams, running the day-to-day operations, and ensuring that all brand values are being communicated between all parties internally and externally.
What you will do:
- Maintain communication with team managers and players
- Work to develop marketing strategies to further push the brand
- Give update reports to the upper management
- Assist the Director of Operations in running day-to-day operations of the organization
- Ensure all players and assisting staff are following third impact’s brand values
- Coordinate or assist in scheduling meetings with parties interested in the brand
- Help scout new talent for the organization
- Work with the Creative Director to create content for the organization and brand
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a General Manager, Team Manager, Coach, or similar
- Excellent understanding of branding and public relations
- A profound understanding of esports and gaming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- Able to adapt to new challenges and face problems head-on
Why Third Impact?
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Lots of ramen LOL