Sales Account Executive, Esports
theScore’s mission is to create highly-engaging digital products and content that empower the sports fan’s experience. theScore esports is the industry leading esports news source and content creator, producing and covering the biggest stories from esports across highly popular video series.
Typical Workday at theScore:
- Conceive and sell brand integrations into existing video franchises
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare sales strategies and proposals
- Responsible for establishing new points of contact at target companies and setting up meetings
- Track campaign integrations and KPI’s
- Create and curate sales materials including decks and proposals
- Collaborate with internal departments, in particular theScore esports video content team
- Close deals! Achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of gaming or esports sales experience, with an emphasis on content sponsorship and integration
- Strong grasp of the esports landscape, including the activity of both endemic and non-endemic brands in the space
- Knowledge of the broader esports and gaming space, including tournaments, events, teams and organizations. You will use this knowledge to educate brands and partners on what differentiates theScore esports offering from the rest of the industry
- Deep understanding of the online video space with knowledge of both VoD and live streaming
- The ability to think creatively, identify sales opportunities and execute against those opportunities
- Proven track record of working within a team to achieve organizational goals
- Strong relationships with esports advertisers and great relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, assertive self starter
- Passionate about gaming and esports!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.