Score Media & Gaming Inc. (“theScore”) empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favourite teams, leagues, and players. theScore’s mobile sports betting app ‘theScore Bet’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Natively built for iOS and Android devices, theScore Bet is deeply integrated with theScore’s media app and is currently available to residents of New Jersey. Publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
As a product designer, you will play an integral role in refining and shaping our digital products and be involved in every aspect of the product development process from ideation to pushing a few pixels prior to release.
Typical Work Day at theScore:
- Work closely with product owners, developers and other product designers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something valuable for our users.
- Work with low fidelity designs & wireframes to produce flows that get the experience right.
- Create interaction prototypes to test out complex ideas and produce high fidelity designs.
- Focus on the user and solving problems from their POV.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- 3+ years of experience in UI design on web and iOS/Android.
- Experience with industry standard design tools (Ex. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A portfolio that highlights examples of the design process from research and ideation to evaluation.
- Excellent problem solver and familiarity with technical constraints of various mediums (mobile/desktop web, iOS, Android).
- Experience producing multiple visual directions and concepts.
- UX research and user testing experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Located downtown Toronto; easily accessible by public transit.
- A/V club, Friday presentations, book library, and more.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Awesome patio with BBQ.
- Games room (bring your A game for our FIFA 19, ping pong and foosball tournaments!)