(Closed) Social Media Manager
The Volpid Series is looking for a new social media manager.
About The Volpid Series
The Volpid Series is an esports entertainment organization. We provide innovative CS:GO tournaments & competitions for players and teams around the world.
- You need to have a knowledge about CS:GO.
- You need to know how to use Adobe Photoshop.
- You must be able to speak English fluently.
- Update and engage followers on various social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter and Instagram.
- Use the Broadcast clips and share them to our Social Media channels.
- Coordinate with players and other staff to get the media required for content (clipping of highlights falls under VFX, this position will not be required to clip highlights).
- Oversee the workflow of getting content pushed to social media platforms.
- Edit & create tournament materials with Adobe Photoshop.
- Tournaments are held seasonally. A season lasts a minimum of 1-2 month. You will be actively working during this time.
- Contribution to your CV to go further in the esports industry.
- Comfortable working hours.
- A positive, flexible working environment.
- This is an unpaid position.
- You must report latest stats to us at regular intervals.