(Closed) Assistant Tournament Admin
The Volpid Series is looking for a new Assistant Tournament Admin to oversee our Volpid Series events from start to finish. The ideal candidate would be proactive in their role and extremely organized. Ideally you would be comfortable communicating with players resolving their disputes peacefully and professionally.
About The Volpid Series
The Volpid Series is an esports entertainment organization. We provide innovative CS:GO tournaments & competitions for players and teams around the world.
You will be reporting directly to the Lead Tournament Admin and be responsible for the day-to-day tournament operations that include but are not limited to:
- Create and update tournament statistics on Toornament & Liquipedia
- Assisting tournament owners in their tournament development
- Informing teams and talent for upcoming matches and schedule
- Responding to various inquiries help-bot questions
- Coordinating with teams and players on tournament schedules and game-day needs
- Tracking and reporting match results
- Enforcing tournament rules and regulations, handling disputes, and making competitive rulings
- Starting the match without delay and managing the match from the server.
- Deep knowledge about Counter Strike.
- Understanding of the various esport tournament brackets and formats
- Meticulous attention to detail in creating time-sensitive tournament rules and copy
- The ability to carry out rulings and enforce tournament rules with civility and fairness
- Familiarity with platforms such as Twitch, Instagram, Youtube, Discord, etc.
- Speaking English fluently.
Bonus Points if You Have :
- Prior Experience in Tournament Officiating and Event Management a plus
- Actively participate in the esports community