Key Account Manager (Bilingual required - German and English)
Retail Key Account Manager, TCG – Germany
The Retail Key Account Manager TCG will work with the Senior Manager TCG Sales to meet/exceed revenue objectives through set retail development targets in Germany and other European markets to be defined.
The RKAM will be responsible for generating incremental sales through existing and new customers working in close partnership with the Senior Manager and the Retail Marketing team to increase visibility in store and online in order to secure consumer engagement with the Pokémon brand.
- Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups assigned by the SSM and VP
- Identify opportunities to influence the space available in store for PTCG category by using epos data and all other market insights.
- Suggest point of sales opportunities to meet the needs of the market and execute with the help of the retail marketing team
- Constant market analysis ie sales performance, competitor activities, store checks, TV,online,digital exposure to evaluate brand/market performance
- Work with the licensing team to implement cross-category space at retail where required
- Work with the OP team to ensure expansion of Play! Pokémon on a national level
Requirements of the role:
- 3+ years international sales / business development experience, preferably in the VG / toy / games / publishing or FMCG sectors
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Proven track record in closing deals with high profile partners
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and multi-task whilst dealing with different time zones
- Fluent German speaker, mother tongue preferred with an excellent command of the English language.
- Strong presentation, communication and reporting skills