(Closed) Collectible Card Game Tournament Admin
We are seeking tournament admins for our upcoming collectible card game (CCG) tournament. This is someone who is enthusiastic about CCGs, knowledgeable about tournaments and has a passion for university esports. This role will work with the rest of the new CCG team to create the best experience possible for our community.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about creating great experiences for the CCG community and have a deep understanding of the game. To do this we believe you’ll need to have lots of experience of playing the game, and of playing in or admining tournaments. You’ll need to be a great team player and an excellent communicator to best talk to all our players.
- Help run the tournament alongside the rest of the admin team.
- Be the point of contact for students playing in the tournament .
- Build a relationship with the community to learn how we can improve
- Help Innovate on the existing tournament
- Experience either playing in or running tournaments.
- Good understanding of the candidate chosen chosen CCG.
- Solid fundamental mathematics skills.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Knowledge of the UK university scene.
- Ability to make impartial decisions.
Nice to Have
- Previous tournament admin experience.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Experience in a university society or student esports scene.
Please email [email protected] with a breakdown of relevant experience and a short paragraph on why you think you’d be good for the role. Applications will close Sept 22nd.