Sales & Marketing Intern
TGS Esports is looking for an eager and driven candidates with a passion for gaming and esports to join our team. The Partnerships Sales & Marketing Intern will assist the Partnerships Sales and Partnerships Marketing teams, together with building strategic sports marketing partnerships for some of the world’s leading and emerging brands. The ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic, and organized thought leader that is driven to understand our business, help deliver results, and is interested in developing into a strong sales and marketing professional.
This is a 2-month paid internship, with an opportunity to extend into a full-time Coordinator role.
There are two positions available — one for May/June and another for July/August.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
- Exploration of the gaming and esports industry, identifying new innovations, trends and partnership and activation opportunities
- Support sales efforts by assisting with the development of sales proposals and presentations
- Work with the Marketing team to develop social media content ideas and activations
- Development of prospecting briefs that outline a potential opportunity
- Manage inventory and new opportunities/initiatives
- Maintain CRM and sales tracking system administration, and prepare sales reports
- Track and report tournament engagement metrics
- Coordinate department meetings and communications, and maintain action log
- Provide overall support to various special projects, including tournaments and live events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business-related discipline preferred
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in sales and/or marketing field
- Some experience in professional sports or gaming preferred
- Possesses strong project management skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good oral and written communication, customer service, problem-solving skills
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including CRM systems
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a positive, winning approach and you are up for a challenge: a demanding position where you can share in the wins of the organization alongside your colleagues
- Creative self-starter, motivated by results and alert to change
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Shown to perform well under pressure; handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to see the big picture and strategize accordingly
- You welcome and provide constructive feedback; you love to learn and ask questions, and you can step out of your comfort zone
- You are honest and direct; you believe that good enough just isn’t enough
Applying for this position
Submit your CV, portfolio, & resume using the form below.
- Please include in the body of your cover letter your favorite esports game.
- In your cover letter please introduce yourself, and include your social handles.