Senior 3D Artist
Here at The Breach Studios, we make games that bring people together: to build them and to play them. The Breach Studios are committed to the entire creation process, and passion for playing is what makes us one with our players. We are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience to our communities.
Let’s make games better together. Are you up for the challenge? Here are some specifics on what we're looking for...
- Work with the Lead 3D Artist to create high quality game assets.
- Model objects and/or environments of the game according to the artistic direction and graphic references of the project.
- Create clean game topology, UV’s and textures and implement 3D assets into game engine (UE4).
- Ensure that assets are optimized for target platforms while retaining artistic integrity.
- Provide estimates, manage time, and hit deadlines to stay on track with set schedules and tasks.
- Amazing portfolio demonstrating design and 3D modeling.
- 5+ years of experience with console games as 3D Artist.
- Well versed in 2D and 3D software including Max, Substance Painter, ZBrush, Photoshop, or equivalent and any other relevant software.
- Experience creating physically based materials.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and work efficiently within a game pipeline.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high quality assets with consistency without continuous supervision.
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly.
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas.
- Passionate gamer.