3D Tech Animator
Here at The Breach Studios, we make games that bring people together: to build them and to play them. The Breach Studios are committed to the entire creation process, and passion for playing is what makes us one with our players. We are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience to our communities.
Let’s make games better together. Are you up for the challenge? Here are some specifics on what we're looking for...
- Rigging in-game assets such as characters, props and environment elements.
- Export and integrate animations to the game engine, build the animation tree in Unreal Engine (UE5).
- Coordinate with 3D artists and technical artists to define the best pipeline for the animation department.
- Taking part, and having input on key decisions that would affect your department.
- Contribute in open brainstorming sessions to improve the project.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the video game industry.
- Deep understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3d character animation and rigging for video games.
- Experience with Maya and Unreal engine.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
- Decisive and collaborative attitude towards unexpected challenges.
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small, tightly-knit team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- Good working level of spoken and written English.
- A taste for cartoon and slapstick animation.
- VFX animation experience.
- 2D animation experience.
- Passionate gamer.