That’s No Moon Entertainment is an independent AAA game development studio established in 2021 by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world, including Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, Bungie, PlayStation, and more. Based in Los Angeles and San Diego, That’s No Moon Entertainment is creating the next generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences built upon a culture of creativity, collaboration, responsible production practices, and individual empowerment. We are assembling a diverse team of passionate developers of a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds to help shape the future of our studio and projects.
We are looking for a Tools Engineer with a strong customer focus for a AAA title. The Tools Engineer will assist in developing studio-wide tooling. Workflow and iteration speed are of high priority to our studio, and a successful candidate will have a meaningful impact on the production of the game. In this role, you will work with everyone in the studio providing outstanding tools and processes needed to deliver the best game possible and improve developer quality of life.
- Collaborate with engineers and other departments to provide holistic solutions with an emphasis on achieving GOTY.
- Implement and maintain production quality C/C++ for features, tools, and workflows to build related systems.
- Write and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide regular communication updates and coordinate with production regarding scheduling and priorities.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with C++.
- (Bonus) Strong math skills.
- (Bonus) Unreal Engine experience.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly visually, verbally and written.
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.