That’s No Moon Entertainment is an independent AAA game development studio established in 2021 by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world, including Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, Bungie, PlayStation, and more. Based in Los Angeles and San Diego, That’s No Moon Entertainment is creating the next generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences built upon a culture of creativity, collaboration, responsible production practices, and individual empowerment. We are assembling a diverse team of passionate developers of a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds to help shape the future of our studio and projects.
We are looking for a Rendering Engineer who is ready to push the boundaries of rendering for a AAA title. In this role, you will prototype and build rendering systems to generate the highest quality real-time graphics. Art is one of the major ways to communicate story details needed in a narrative based game. You will work with artists, designers, and the narrative team to help convey the story in cinematics and moment-to-moment gameplay.
- Collaborate with engineers and other departments to provide holistic solutions with an emphasis on achieving GOTY
- Implement and maintain production quality C/C++ for features, tools, and workflows to build related systems
- Write and maintain relevant documentation
- Provide regular communication updates and coordinate with production regarding scheduling and priorities
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with C++
- Strong math skills
- (Bonus) Unreal Engine experience
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to communicate clearly visually, verbally and written
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.