That’s No Moon Entertainment is an independent AAA game development studio established in 2021 by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world, including Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, Bungie, PlayStation, and more. Based in Los Angeles and San Diego, That’s No Moon Entertainment is creating the next generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences built upon a culture of creativity, collaboration, responsible production practices, and individual empowerment. We are assembling a diverse team of passionate developers of a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds to help shape the future of our studio and projects.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager/Lead with a strong customer focus for a AAA title. The QA Manager/Lead will assist in building up our QA department and define the QA processes at That's No Moon. You will foster a highly collaborative, transparent culture that is safe, and values innovation, diversity, and work-life balance. You will collaborate with other disciplines to create test plans for features, tools, and workflows to ensure development of a top tier game.
- Assist in hiring to build a world-class team.
- Write and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide regular communication updates and coordinate with production regarding scheduling and priorities.
- Coordinate with external teams.
- Assist in triaging bugs.
- Handle console certification.
Requirements & Skills:
- Shipped at least one game in a QA capacity.
- Prior experience with TRCs/TCRs.
- Experience developing test plans from project goals and executing them.
- (Bonus) Unreal Engine experience.
- (Bonus) Experience working with an outsource team.
- (Bonus) JIRA and ShotGrid experience
- Ability to lead and mentor others, guiding growth.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills visually, verbally and written.
- Good conflict resolution abilities across the varied disciplines.
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.