QA Project Manager
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Please, note that Whyttest is now a part of Testronic, so applying to Whyttest you are submitting your application to Testronic.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. You will be required to relocate to Serbia, at a later date ( relocation package available). Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients
- Management of QA Project Leads and Senior QA Technicians working on/with assigned clients and projects
- Identifying and preparing valuable metrics/KPIs and drive continuous improvement accordingly
- Prepare and deliver quotes and cost estimates for return business on owned accounts
- Anticipating, researching and proposing purchases of testing tools and equipment relevant to assigned clients and or Project Leads
- Identifying improvements and escalate issues related to internal or external test strategy and processes to QA Manager
- Prepare and deliver weekly Spend Reports
- Proactively understanding and communicate staffing and resourcing requirements
- Provide status updates and escalate issues that affect client satisfaction to the Business Development team
- Review and optimise Test Design efforts to meet client requirements and drive continuous improvement
- Performing Line management and staff appraisals
- Take appropriate action based on trends identified in ESAT Surveys
- Real passion for games
- Proven experience as a QA Project Lead or QA Project Manager in the gaming industry
- People management experience
- Familiarity with console, mobile, and PC platforms
- A working knowledge of different bug databases
- Exceptional communication skills in English language – both oral and written
- Ability to prepare client-facing presentations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitask
- A full-time job based on a permanent contract and a social package
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within an interesting industry of video games
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- A challenging role with much space for your own initiatives
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
PLEASE, NOTE THAT WE WILL OFFER RELOCATION FOR THE SUITABLE CANDIDATES.