Video game producers are responsible for coordinating activities that relate to the creation, execution, and distribution of video game content for their company. They are in charge of interacting with a variety of internal teams to facilitate workflow, and they exchange information regarding video game development and ideas. One of their main responsibilities is developing strategies across departments and aligning communication efforts. They are also in charge of keeping accurate progress of development and creating a schedule to follow. Video game producers participate in business meetings to suggest changes to the video game content based on their research, observations, and market feedback. They also balance risks and opportunities to increase company profitability using fewer company resources. Additionally, they provide support related to day-to-day activities and develop business cases for new initiatives, as well as oversee marketing plans and product content programs.
- game design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Game Producer: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture