Business Development Associate
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to our videogame division.
The job is 100% remote, and we are a great place to work!
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships with potential clients in the videogame and audiovisual industries
- Introductory & follow up calls and e-mails to new clients
- Develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of Terra Localizations’ services and culture
- Follow ups with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Respond to enquiries from potential clients
- Arrange meetings and coordinate agenda for conferences (online and in-person)
- Develop and maintain a database for contacts, activities, and results
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in a Video Game or Localization environment
- Experience working either in the localization & translation industry, and/or experience selling B2B solutions to Video Game companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on client service
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a face-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to travel including customer visits and attending industry events, as required.
- Experience using Hubspot in a professional environment is a plus
- Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
If you are intereted in the job, please send your CV to the email at the apply button below.