UE4 Senior Game Client Architect
Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team is the international unit of Tencent Games, a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operation. Aiming to improve our games and transform the gaming industry, our mission is to solve the toughest challenges in gaming with technology.
With offices in Singapore and around the world, our growth strategy is to build upon attracting the best talent and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As the world’s leading technology company, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mindset.
If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion players, and an international perspective.
If you like us are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team and take challenges that will create new adventures for billions of players.
Responsible for the design and implementation of in-app operation system for all Tencent's overseas released games, and for the support of UE4 engine supporting toolchain, specifically including:
- Responsible for in-app operation activity system architecture design and implementation, supporting independent resource update on recent market trends and native UI drawing.
- Responsible for in-game audio and video recording, playback and live streaming service architecture design and implementation.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the game matchmaking exciting moments recognition solutions.
- Responsible for UE4 engine related tool chain construction and continuous improvement.
- keep up with market practice in order to ensure that the best choice is made for products, implement the new technology into the product where needed to generate real value.
- Bachelor degree or above, 5 years or more experience in game client development, 2 years or more experience in UE4 engine development, with complete UE4 project release experience preferred.
- Familiar with UE4 game engine architecture, familiar with UE4 rendering pipeline and thread model, proficient in C/C++.
- Familiarity with opengl api, shader, directx, metal or vulkan technologies preferred, proficient in Lua, and understanding of the principle of Lua virtual machine preferred.
- Excellent code debugging skills, familiar with mobile performance optimization and crash analysis, familiar with mobile CPU and GPU architecture.
- Excellent overall ability, positive and optimistic personality, good communication skills.