Software Test Engineer - Tencent Games
Location: Singapore/ Palo Alto
Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team is the international unit of Tencent Games, a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operation. Aiming to improve our games and transform the gaming industry, our mission is to solve the toughest challenges in gaming with technology.
With offices in Singapore and around the world, our growth strategy is to build upon attracting the best talent and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As the world’s leading technology company, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mindset.
If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion players, and an international perspective.
If you like us are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team and take challenges that will create new adventures for billions of players.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests for our products (mobile applications/SDK, banckend systems, portals)
- Responsible for defects tracking and bug management during whole software development cycle
- Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products
- Report test status identify quality risks and communicate potential impacts on target dates to all stakeholders
- Help define, improve and implement QA standard methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer engineer, Mathematics, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience in backend software testing or mobile SDK/APP/Game testing
- 1+ years experience in internet or game industry
- Familiar with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java，Python，C/C++ or lua
- Familiar with rational database (redis, mysql, etc.)
- Self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, including written and verbal skills
- Experience with full-cycle game development
- Understand most aspects of game programming