- Define and communicate the project’s art vision and build an effective art strategy/roadmap.
- Develop art quality standard, pipelines and processes for the studio.
- Develop and manage the studio’s multidisciplinary art teams and be responsible for the game’s overall art development.
- Partner closely with design, tech and other departments to ensure an efficient and effective game development process.
- Degree in Art or equivalent art production experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the game industry with at least 5 years’ experience managing AAA art teams.
- Solid artistic background, broad vison, strong sense of aesthetics.
- Broad and in depth understanding of latest lighting, texture, and rendering techniques and applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing large scale project art requirements.
- Experience in multi-platform AAA game development.
- Participated in the full development cycle and at least shipped 1 complete project.
- Great communication, interpersonal and leadership skill