Senior Big Data Engineer - Tencent Games
Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team is the international unit of Tencent Games, a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operation. Aiming to improve our games and transform the gaming industry, our mission is to solve the toughest challenges in gaming with technology.
With offices in Amsterdam and around the world, our growth strategy is to build upon attracting the best talent and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As the world’s leading technology company, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mindset.
If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion players, and an international perspective.
If you like us are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team and take challenges that will create new adventures for billions of players.
Come join us and explore the power of data driven gaming.
- Build robust and cutting-edge big data platforms for realtime processing and machine learning of EB level data sets from the game systems
- Develop data processing pipelines for ingestion, modelling, analysis, mining and reporting with SQL, Spark, Flink, Tensorflow, etc.
- Solve technical challenges posted to the big data platform from huge volume, realtime velocity and sensitivity classification of incoming data
- Work on integration of different components from AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Tencent Cloud and internal platforms to ensure smooth data transition and proper protection
- Collaborate with DevOps and Data Science team for data engineering support and development/deployment of machine learning models
Requirements & Skills:
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of work experience in data analysis/engineering/mining with cloud platforms(AWS, Azure, Tencent Cloud) or big data technologies like Hive, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, HBase, Flink etc.
- Good understanding of SQL and at least one programming language such as Python, R, Java, Scala or Go
- Strong analytical and technical skills in building batch/streaming data pipelines for ETL and machine learning
- Good communication skills to communicate with worldwide partners about data products and technical requests
- Deep understanding of distributed systems or existing OLAP system like Hive/Kylin/Presto/Druid/ClickHouse/Spark/Hadoop
- Hands on experience in development of backend systems or integration of various big data tools
- Hands on experience in data science and machine learning platforms like Tensflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Mxnet, etc.