Product Design / Operations Manager (Student / Recent Graduate)
The Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) at Tencent is responsible for the R&D, operation, and development of the company's interactive entertainment business including games and eSports. Through online gaming, live broadcasts, and offline eSports, IEG assists the company in leading the global interactive entertainment market to create better interactive entertainment content experiences for users.
- Gamers are welcome to apply to this role
- Assist Product Managers in the product development life cycle, including ideation, conceptualization, and implementation.
- Define and implement product development and product management plan.
- Initiate, analysis, propose and launch new product ideas.
- Maintain existing app products.
- Work closely with key internal partners, including but not limited to engineering, analytics, and content to set goals, guide prioritization, and ensure that key initiatives are focused and impactful.
- Deeply understand markets, competition, and user requirements.
- Deeply understand software technology and software engineering.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- This role will start in 2020 or 2021, depending on the candidate’s graduation timeline
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is required to communicate with managers, teams, and other stakeholders in China
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and product sense; passion for our products and a strong user focus.
- Excellent data analysis and interpersonal skills that can translate complex data and logic into actionable insights.
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and comfortable operating under pressure in ambiguous environments；
- Expected graduation in 2020 or 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, a related field, or recent relevant experience.