Marketing Specialist, Trovo
- Work closely with Creator Partnerships teams to grow Trovo Community in Europe/North America/LATAM, and maximize creators exposure
- Plan and execute project-based marketing campaigns
- Explore and negotiate for external marketing resources, especially social media, and 3rd party promotion partnership, to drive Trovo awareness and consumer engagement at broader scale
- Collaborate with cross lines of business for marketing synergy within Trovo eco-system
- Knowledge and experience in working with content creators
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in consumer marketing, streaming platform or social media background preferred
- Proven track record of planning and executing consumer marketing campaigns
- Proven effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent spoken and written English with excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
About the Job
Trovo is an interactive live streaming platform — share your own gaming experiences and join an amazing community created especially for gamers, creators and do-ers!
The Trovo 500 Partnerships Program engages thousands of content creators, who are the main driving force of the development of the Trovo creator economy. The Trovo Operations team works closely with these creators to ensure they have a great experience and achieve success on the platform.
As a Marketing Manager on the Trovo Operations Team, you'll build and retain connections with our creators and fans, capturing the interest and demand of our global audiences through your experience and expertise in areas of performance marketing, data analytics, merchandising, event operations, and consumer insights.
Trovo has become an active and vibrant community for more than 300,000 creators across the globe. As a team, Trovo sets out to be the very best platform for all creators, empowering community members with better discoverability and equal opportunities to grow.