Game Anti-cheat Engineer - Tencent Games
Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team is the international unit of Tencent Games, a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operation. Aiming to improve our games and transform the gaming industry, our mission is to solve the toughest challenges in gaming with technology.
With offices in Singapore and around the world, our growth strategy is to build upon attracting the best talent and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As the world’s leading technology company, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mindset.
If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion players, and an international perspective.
If you like us are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team and take challenges that will create new adventures for billions of players.
- Overseas technical research and operation in the field of anti-cheat/anti-Trojan horse for PC and mobile games.
- Responsible for the research, design and implementation of technical countermeasures by following the security guidelines.
- Communication and service management in overseas game anti-cheat work with other corporations.
- Experience in disassembly, and reverse-engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++ features and infrastructure implementations, experience in security-related development and code optimization.
- Familiar with Windows system principles, common system methods and tools of Windows platform; or familiar with android/ios/linux system, familiar with common system vulnerabilities and defenses.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability, problem-solving mind-set, and a team player.
Good to have:
- Passionate about gaming.
- Experience in people management will be an advantage.
- Experience with real-time game plug-in/vulnerability analysis or countermeasure development is a plus.