VP of Studios
We don’t beat about the bush. We’re transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. We’re the leaders in mobile and social games production in Poland. We’re proud of our worldwide hits: Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash. We’ve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, it’s time you join us as we’re expanding big time!
We are currently looking for a key hire, VP of Studios, to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
You will be working to bring incredible game ideas to the market. You will be responsible to bring next-gen experience to live to players around the world!
Make a major impact at a global studio, building games that are hits not just in the east or west, but globally. The impact of your efforts will ripple not just through all studios but will serve as a blueprint for the entire gaming industry.
- start with a player-first mentality, embedding an obsessive drive to know, understand, and serve the players who are engaged with the game;
- work with the teams to develop and manage a global vision and production plan capable of delivering upon the promise of the game;
- have a holistic and comprehensive vision for the world of the game including its history, key characters, ecosystem, and geography, and how all of these elements inform the design of the game;
- keep up to date with world-building trends within video game development and evangelize solutions that will innovate both the player experience and the creative development of the product;
- participate in the hiring of the world-class team;
- define and uphold design principles to ensure the design of the game is cohesive, systemic, and fun;
- work side-by-side with all executives and leads to take a multi-discipline approach to creativity and problem solving;
- proactively identify opportunities and risks to improve the work of the team, the quality of the product, and studio knowledge as a whole;
- have a cross-platform mindset up front and ensure that the global design can support an experience that can work seamlessly on different platforms and form factors;
- ensure that the design of the game starts with a Live product philosophy, capable of regular updates and malleable to key design changes if necessary.
- a portfolio of visionary, inspiring, industry-leading global design that you can talk to at depth and explain how your personal creative process was key in its development;
- at least one project shipped in a leadership position;
- demonstrable, outstanding management and communication capabilities;
- proven ability to define and manage the global design vision and roadmap for large scale projects;
- a team player who knows how to get the best out of everyone on the project and not just within a design.
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- modern office space in the center of Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.