(Closed) Motion Designer
Ten Square Games is conquering the market of mobile and browser games and our flagship title – Fishing Clash - is breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores. We make and promote games and gain new users every day!
We’re currently looking for a Motion Designer who will support our marketing department.
- Creating animations for the marketing department (game trailers, video ads);
- Creating dynamic animations based on received materials;
- Cooperating with other teams and company members: marketing specialists, graphic designers, programmers, game designers and others;
- Knowledge of the latest trends, tools and formats used in marketing creations;
- Making static creations (advertising banners, mobile store creations, etc.);
- Check our projects to see what you can expect.
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere;
- Knowledge of Element 3D and Trapcode Particular plug-ins (nice to have);
- Modeling, animating and texturing skills (nice to have);
- Ability to present a movement in an interesting way;
- Creativity, innovation and passion for new trends;
- Ability to adapt to general guidelines;
- Self-reliance and good organisational skills;
- Willingness to share ideas and take part in brainstorming.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!;
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events;
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)
Remember to attach your portfolio to the application (only applications with a portfolio will be taken into account).