Game Designer (Live Ops Expert)
As a Game Designer (Live Ops Expert), you will join the team working on the biggest Ten Square Games hit! Fishing Clash is our top game with over 60 million times worldwide and about 7 million active players monthly, thanks to which it is in the top 50 of the most popular simulator games.
To provide our players with even more fantastic adventures, we are continually developing Fishing Clash, and that's why we need you! As a Game Designer, you will join our team of crazy-talented people in our headquarters in Wroclaw. You will work with real mobile gaming experts and have the opportunity to transform your ideas into real solutions. We provide excellent company culture, an inspiring work environment, and a lot of fun.
- Manage and design challenging and rewarding events for the players;
- Analyze event results and the balance of subsequent events;
- Cooperate with BI Team in terms of preparing AB tests (conceptual);
- Work on the development of events, their improvement, etc. based on player feedback - cooperate with the support team;
- Manage the game economy through live ops offers which increase revenue, engagement, and satisfaction of players;
- Regularly play the game to find out what our players expect at each game stage;
- Follow current market trends and adapt the best solutions;
- Cooperate with graphic designers in creating graphic assets for the upcoming events (live ops);
- Train a junior designer in live ops management.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in creating and developing events and activities (live ops) in free-to-play games;
- Great analytical skills combined with creative nature;
- Deep understanding of free-to-play business model;
- Exposure to analytics tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the mobile game industry;
- Proactive approach – we’re looking for a motivated team player who can get things done;
- Very good communication skills;
- True passion for games;
- Very good command of English.
- Freedom of making partnership decisions;
- 3 x independence;
- Direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- Safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company trips and gatherings;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Free lunch days, fresh fruit, refreshments in the office!