2D/3D Animator (Studio level expert)
Ten Square Games is one of the largest Polish producers and publishers of free-to-play mobile games, which are played by 30 million users worldwide every month. The business was started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-meter apartment in Wroclaw and quickly developed into a company with almost 250 specialists. Among over 200 titles, our biggest hits are: Fishing Clash, Let's Fish and Wild Hunt.
We have reached a top spot in hobby games world-wide, now we are aiming to explore and innovate in casual gaming genres. In order to do that we are currently opening a brand new autonomous studio in Warsaw and building a core team of experienced and crazy talented people interested in working on the next big thing!
You will join a self-organizing, creative team of highly experienced and crazy talented experts, who contribute actively with ideas and together shape product vision. You will take full ownership of your role and become a part of a small, high performing team, working in a safe and friendly environment, with a collaborative and result-oriented mindset.
Currently, we’re seeking a key role: 2D/3D Animator (Studio level expert)
As a 2D/3D Animator, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
You’ll be giving life to characters, securing brilliant scene transitions, making backgrounds bloom and producing tons of creative ideas.
For this position we’re looking for someone passionate, creativite, dedicated and taking pride in creating games that stand out. Sounds like you? Great, come and join us!
- create high-quality, real-time animations for mobile games throughout their production cycle;
- work as part of a game development team working alongside character artists and programmers to create core mechanics and immersive experiences;
- maintain ownership of your work from conception to integration into the game engine;
- assist with both technical and creative problem solving and help streamline workflows;
- share knowledge and assist all members of the team to reach the best possible outcomes;
- eat, sleep and breathe the game animation and incorporate it into our new games.
- 4+ years of experience in creating animation for mobile games and using 2D and 3D graphics;
- strong and diverse portfolio;
- experience in animating using the 2D & 3D software packages;
- passion for bringing characters to life and a good understanding of human anatomy and movement;
- experience with a variety of techniques and tools for creating vfx animation;
- very good knowledge of after effects, spine, photoshop;
- exposure to Unity 3D;
- self-motivation with good communication and problem-solving skills;
- ability to approach challenges with a positive attitude and support the team at all stages;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment;
- true passion for games.
AMAZE US WITH:
- previous professional experience from the company creating casual or social games.
We’re offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of Warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.