Junior Graphics Designer
Are you an aspiring graphic designer looking to build your portfolio and gain industry experience? Do you enjoy the thrill of competitive gaming, have a passion for collegiate esports, or even just working on amazing projects and events? Then apply to TECTA eSports!
- Design and implement engaging content for websites, images, web banners, digital ads, social media, and broadcast
- Oversee branding usage and other visual representations of TECTA eSports
- High levels of creativity, ability to generate innovative design concepts
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines for projects while maintaining quality
- Ability to work effectively in remote, independent, and team-based setting
- Access to a personal computer with reliable internet connection
Why you should work with TECTA:
- Structured work environment.
- Possibilities to gain experience with large print or other vector-based graphics, experience with motion graphics, experience with video editing, experience with social media posts banners.
- Full support from staff and other GFX and VFX designers.
Required Application Materials