PR Account Manager
Reports To: UK Country Head
Direct Reports: None
Experience Level: Intermediate
Salary Range: £24,000 to £29,000 dependent on experience
*You must legally be able to work in the United Kingdom when you apply for this position, through residency or settled status as per the guidelines laid out on the UK Government website*
Here at technikPR, we are looking to expand our team and take on a full-time PR Account Manager. We work in an evolving, fast-paced environment in the field of high-tech, striving to delight our international customers with the PR & Social Media services they need. Our growing team is made up of exciting and passionate people, who enjoy the buzz of working with the biggest names in the world of tech.
TechnikPR is committed to providing a flexible, diverse and inclusive working environment for our employees. As a start up, TechnikPR encourages colleagues to collaborate across projects, allowing you to learn and contribute in areas outside of your job description. We are looking for people who want to have a direct impact on the business through their willingness to achieve on a personal and professional level. You’ll work closely with an experienced and friendly team to create exciting products for the UK and other markets. In return, we will provide you with remote working as standard and have committed to do so on an ongoing basis. We organise regular company meetups and events. We have created an environment of progression, evaluation and training for you to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Currently, we are looking for a PR Manager based in the UK, to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be managing multiple PR accounts for gaming focused computer hardware companies, knowledge of PC building and the media landscape surrounding PC Gaming is essential.
Ideally, you already possess good experience in PR and have a good network you can rely on. You have a good command of English, written and spoken, and able to work on tasks independently. You are a team player and always looking for new experiences and new ways to achieve the best result.
Experience with journalist’s databases, monitoring tools and other communication tools is desirable.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Previous experience in PR, marketing & social media management
- Exemplary written and spoken English
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to understand and break down complex processes to explain them in simple language
- Ability to work in a structured way and solve problems with autonomy
- Collaborative work style, proactive with strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills & intercultural competence
- Adaptability and responsiveness
- Quick thinking, comprehension and execution
- Strong commitment, high load capacity
- Trustworthy, open-minded and discreet
- A love for tech and gaming
Some of your responsibilities;
- Managing press and providing support
- Regular follow up with press to amplify coverage and avoid misinformation
- Writing press releases and other product information
- Proofreading contents
- Maintaining the press list
- Preparing and creating reports
- Working closely with regional marketing to support activities
- Ability to act as spokesperson when requested
- Supporting new product launches
- Educating on the product
- Sending samples
- Following-up and maintaining sample processes
- Updating the clipping database
- Managing influencers relations
- Supporting partner marketing activities & industry partnerships
- Exploring ways to expand efforts into new platforms & channels
- Managing ad-hoc opportunities such as event booths and promotional campaigns
- Sourcing suppliers, staff and logistics as required
- Supporting teams on-site at events
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working patterns
- Remote working as standard
- 28 days statutory holiday + 1 day for every year with the company
- Games nights and company outings
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter that includes your earliest starting date and your expected salary. Add the requested CV documents in PDF format. Please also ensure if you have any portfolios or proven examples of your work to have these included in either the covering letter or CV.