Your Daily Tasks
- Ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- Co-leading a scrum technical development team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- Tracking production schedules and mitigating risks/blockers,
- Solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, merges, new builds),
- Communication with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, drive consensus on technical decisions and inform about all implemented changes/solutions,
- Creating a truly collaborative ecosystem (motivating teams, resolving conflicts, stimulating creativity),
- Supporting project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management).
You Meet Our Expectation If You Are
- A proven agile practitioner, able to promote, implement and execute agile methodology (minimum 3 years of relevant experience),
- Highly communicative and collaborative, with stakeholder management skills,
- A gamer at heart who wants to become a part of the team that creates amazing games recognized and appreciated around the world,
- A true problem solver, going beyond stereotypical and obvious solutions who proactively initiates changes,
- Fluent in Polish and English.
Nice To Have
- Experience as a Scrum Master,
- Experience in game dev industry,
- Any technical experience (e.g. as a programmer or tester),
- Programming skills in C++.