Programmer: Tools Specialist (C++)
Your daily tasks include designing, implementation and introduction of complex technological systems and solutions related to tools in Techland's proprietary engine, i.e.
- expanding development tools for creating video games,
- direct co-operation with tool users, i.e. 2D/3D graphic designers, level designers, animators, programmers, sound designers in order to continuously improve existing tools (quality, efficiency, user friendliness),
- direct co-operation with the technology team in the context of design and implementation of new tools that support the work processes in the creation of AAA games.
Our technology supports all consoles and all of Techland's productions, and in connection with further development plans, we are looking for technology fans who will join our team.
You Meet Our Expectations If You Have
- very good knowledge of C++, object oriented programming topics, supported by participation in commercial or academic projects - ideally related to games,
- experience in creating utility applications, designing user interfaces and scripts for the automation of work processes,
- knowledge of basic 3d math / graphics programming topics,
- very good communication and collaboration skills,
- good command of English.