We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Influencer Manager.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
- creating and developing a global influencer strategy and vision,
- building and maintaining a global database of influencers and content creators,
- managing contacts and relationships with influencers and content creators,
- identifying and developing activities with content creators, media, influencers,
- contributing to the global communication vision and project selection,
- monitoring trends, proposing, and incorporating best practices for social media,
- regular analysis and reporting on the performance of the initiatives,
- cooperating with brand management and PR departments to synchronize communication activities,
- cooperating with other departments in order to plan and obtain content.
You meet our expectations if you possess:
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- experience in managing communication, with a focus on influencer management,
- expert knowledge of Twitch, YouTube, Discord, and Instagram,
- a high level of knowledge about the video games industry,
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box",
- the ability to easily make new contacts and maintain them,
- project management experience,
- a high level of maturity, a strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
Nice to have:
- native level of either Spanish, German, French or Simplified Chinese language,
- the ability to conduct presentations and appear in front of the camera.